Why buy Tetra Mouse diapers?
The cotton ecodiaper is specifically designed for the Mommy Mouse series. It is made of natural, unbleached organic cotton and is not subjected to any chemical treatment and dyeing. The diaper is woven with a cloth density of 210 g / m2.
Tetra Mouse unique and specific weave has many advantages that include:
- very minimum shrinkage that is not characteristic to natural fibres;
- no deformation after washing
- high absorbency;
- softness and fluffiness after washing;
- versatile and multifunctional;
- high product durability;
- an aesthetic “mouse design”weave;
The Flat lining – overlock stitching provides exceptional comfort and minimizes the possibility of the formation of troublesome thickenings.
The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate is a confirmation that Mommy Mouse uses the highest quality products and maintains the necessary standards of safety.
Tetra Mouse is perfect and specifically designed for children of all diapering ages.
When the diaper is properly folded, it acts as an absorbent insert as well as a wrap that covers and dries the body from getting wet or dirty.
The variety of sizes will allow for a proper adjustment and adapts to the weight and shape of the child’s body. The eco-diaper is available in the following sizes:
- 50 cm x 50 cm;
- 60 cm x 60 cm;
- 70 cm x 70 cm;
- 80 cm x 80 cm.
Material: 100% natural, unbleached organic organic cotton with a cloth density of 210 g / m2.
- the recommended washing temperature is 40 ° C, permissible 60 ° C
- shake and gently squeeze the diaper after washing;
- hang dry or delicate tumble dry at low temperature;
- do not use bleach and softeners.
Tetra Mouse diaper naturally shrinks during washing (4-8%) and it does not deform. The diaper should be washed before the first use. The product acquires full absorbency after several washes, during which the natural oily substances characteristic of cotton are rinsed out.
Made in Poland.
The product is certified by the manufacturer Oeko-Tex Standard 100.